Lots More Information
- 10 Most Dangerous Places You Should Definitely Visit
- 10 Most Breathtaking Views in the World
- 5 Scams Foolish Tourists Always Fall For
- How Graceland Works
- How Ecolodges Work
- How Agritourism Works
- How the Great Barrier Reef Works
- Can travel change you?
- When is the cheapest time to fly?
- What's the friendliest destination on the planet?
- What if I wanted to visit all seven continents in one day?
- Akerstrom, Lola. "The 50 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes of All Time." Matadornetwork.com. March 7, 2008. (June 16, 2011) http://matadornetwork.com/bnt/50-most-inspiring-travel-quotes-of-all-time/
- Bryant, Fred B. "Savoring Beliefs Inventory (SBI): A scale for measuring beliefs about savoring." Journal of Mental Health. 2003. (June 16, 2011) http://www.carolinemiller.com/info/Savoring_Belief_Inventory_Bryant.pdf
- De Botton, Alain. "The Art of Travel." Vintage Books. New York. 2002.
- "Holidays Help Boost Happiness Levels." Science Alert. July 20, 2010. (June 16, 2011) http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20102007-21156.html
- Lehrer, Jonah. "Why We Travel." The Observer. March 14, 2010. (June 16, 2011) http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/mar/14/why-travel-makes-you-smarter
- "Marketing Professor Studies Vacation's Impact on Happiness." Virginia Tech. July 2, 2009. (June 16, 2011) http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2009/07/2009-510.html
- Nawijn, Jeroen; Miquelle A. Marchand; Ruut Veenhoven; Ad J. Vingerhoets. "Vacationers Happier, but Most Not Happier After a Holiday." The International Society for Applied Quality-of-life Studies. Feb. 10, 2010. (June 16, 2011) http://arno.uvt.nl/show.cgi?fid=105695
- Parker, Tara. "How Vacations Affect Your Happiness." The New York Times. Feb. 18, 2010. (June 16, 2011) http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/18/how-vacations-affect-your-happiness/
- Rosenbloom, Stephanie. "But will it make you happy?" The New York Times. Aug. 7, 2010. (June 16, 2011) http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/08/business/08consume.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1308241131-sHmkZ0AI2la6k7BsJvz/Ew&pagewanted=1
- Ross, Susan. "Transformative Travel: An Enjoyable Way to Foster Radical Change." ReVision. (June 16, 2011) http://www.transformationintegration.com/uploads/ROSS_TT_ARTICLE.pdf