If I had a rock 'n' roll dream, and I do, it would be to play with Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band in front of a packed Madison Square Garden. It could be any song, but I think I would like to jam with The Boss on "Badlands." Bruce, are you listening? As you once sang "is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse."
More Great Links
- Luna, Kristin. "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp." Travel Channel. (June 10, 2012) http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/arts-and-culture/articles/rock-n-roll-fantasy-camp
- McDonald, Jeff. "So you want to be a rock star?" San Diego Union Tribune. May 15, 2005. (June 10, 2012) http://rockcamp.com/docs/San_Diego_Union_Tribune.pdf
- Peters, Mitchell. "6 Questions with David Fishof." Billboard. Feb. 4, 2018. (June 10, 2012) http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/industry/news/e3icbd2c8cfc3453e2c6650628a209997e8
- Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp.com. "What is Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp?" (June 10, 2012) http://www.rockcamp.com/about.php
- Rohter, Larry. "Rock Stars for a Night, and For a Price." The New York Times. Jan. 18, 2011. (June 10, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/arts/music/19fantasy.html?_r=2&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1339420375-PtSi4wyaaPYBDs0zBryENQ