Lots More Information
- How the Ironman Works
- How a Marathon Works
- How Triathlon Coaches Work
- How Triathlon Training for Beginners Works
- How to Be a Green Triathlete
- How to Transition in a Triathlon
- How to Improve Cycling Efficiency
- How to Balance All Three Triathlon Sports
- What's a green marathon?
- Is treadmill running beneficial for triathletes?
- Bassett, D.R. Jr., and Howley E.T. "Maximal oxygen uptake: 'classical' versus 'contemporary' viewpoints." Medicine and science in sports and exercise. Vol. 29, no 5. Pages 591-603. May 1997.
- Bosch, Andrew. "The Great VO2 max Myth." Time-to-Run. (Sept. 7, 2010)http://www.time-to-run.com/theabc/vo2.htm
- Daley, Jordan. "VO2 and VO2max." ShapeSense.com. (Sept. 7, 2010)http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/articles/vo2-and-vo2max.aspx
- Davies, Philip. "VO2 Max, Aerobic Power & Maximal Oxygen Uptake." Sporting Excellence Ltd. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/VO2max.html
- Fitzgerald, Matt. "How to Maximize Your VO2max Training." Active.com. (Sept. 7, 2010)http://www.active.com/running/Articles/How-to-Maximize-Your-VO2max-Training.htm
- Mascarell, Samuel. "VO2Max." CyclingMind.com. (Sept. 9, 2010)http://www.cyclingmind.com/VO2Max.html
- Morris, Rick. "VO2 max -- Maximal Oxygen Uptake." RunningPlanet.com. (September 7, 2010)http://www.runningplanet.com/training/vo2max.html
- Nobelprize.org. "The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1922, Archibald V. Hill, Otto Meyerhof." Nobel Web. (Sept. 8, 2010)http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1922/hill-bio.html
- Plowman, Sharon A., and Smith, Denise L. "Exercise Physiology for Health Fitness, and Performance." Second Edition Reprint. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2008. (Sept. 8, 2010)http://www.amazon.com/Exercise-Physiology-Health-Fitness-Performance/dp/0805353259