Lots More Information
- How the Ironman Works
- How a Marathon Works
- How Triathlon Coaches Work
- How Triathlon Training for Beginners Works
- How VO2 Max Works
- How to Be a Green Triathlete
- How to Transition in a Triathlon
- How to Improve Cycling Efficiency
- How to Balance All Three Triathlon Sports
- What's a green marathon?
- Is treadmill running beneficial for triathletes?
- BeginnerTriathlete.com. "You Failed? Great Job!" Beginner Triathlete, LLC. Sept. 3, 2005. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=570
- Delcour, Betsy. "Xtri Chats with Mark Allen Online Athlete, Kelly Lear-Kaul." Xtri.com. July 20, 2010. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.xtri.com/features_display.aspx?riIDReport=6628
- Evans, Marc. "Cognitive: Playing at Triathlon." Xtri.com. Sept. 2, 2010. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.xtri.com/features_display.aspx?riIDReport=6715
- Jacobson, Troy. "Mental Skill Strategy -- Chunking." USA Triathlon. United States Olympic Committee. 2009. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.usatriathlon.org/resources/multisport-zone/multisport-lab/mental-skill-strategy-chunking
- Newsome, Paul S. "Mental Focus: Don't Lose Your Head!" The Team Core. 2008. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.theteamcore.com/mentalfocus.html
- Pate, Michael. "Are You a Quitter When the Going Gets Tough?" When Big Boys Tri. Beginner Triathlete, LLC. 2003. (Sept. 2, 2010)http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/Michael%20Pate/Dec_03_Mental_Training.htm
- Pate, Michael. "When Big Boys Tri." InstantPublisher.com. May 2003. (Sept. 6, 2010)http://www.whenbigboystri.com/whenbigboystri.htm
- Russ, Matt. "Mental Skills -- A Winner's Mentality." Tri-Newbies Online. 2010. (Sept. 1, 2010)http://www.trinewbies.com/tno_generaltri/tno_gtarticle_06.asp
- Taylor, Jim and Schneider, Terri. "The Triathlete's Guide to Mental Training." VeloPress. Boulder, Colo. 2005.