Lots More Information
- How a Marathon Works
- How Exercise Works
- How Interval Training Works
- How Deep Water Running Works
- How Leg Workouts for Runners Work
- How to Train for Your First 5K
- How to Train for Your First Marathon
- What is Tai Chi?
- Can I run when I have a cold?
- Does running reduce stress?
- Does running fight depression?
- How many calories does running burn?
- Aubrey, Allison. "Chi Runners Poised for Softer Landings." National Public Radio. (September 14, 2006).http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6070170
- Dreyer, Danny; Dreyer, Katherine. "ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running." Fireside. (May 5, 2009)
- Lee, Ed. "ChiRunning: Take the effort out of your running by mimicking the tai chi masters." Runner's World. (October 10, 2007)http://www.runnersworld.com/article/1,7124,s6-369-370--12184-0,00.html
- Romanov, Nicholas. "Dr. Nicholas Romanov's Pose Method of Running." Pose Tech Press (May 2004)
- Tucker, Ross; Dugas, Jonathan. "Pose Running Reduces Economy…the Missing Study." The Science of Sport. (July 22, 2010)http://www.sportsscientists.com/2007/10/pose-running-reduces-running-economythe.html