Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- ABC-OF-SNOWBOARDING.com. "Snowboarding Information."http://www.abc-of-snowboarding.com/info/.
- CBC. "Snowboard History." http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/sports/snowboard/history.shtml.
- Crawford, Matt. "U.S. OPEN: Snowboard Championship is Sport's Biggest Showcase." Burlington Free Press, March 18, 2005.
- Jenkins, Lee. "The Flying Tomato McTwists His Way to the Top." The New York Times, December 6, 2005.
- Johnson, Whit. "Competition Encourages Snowboarders at Ski-Only Resorts." December 16, 2007. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid-481&sid=2341246.
- McKenna, Anne T. Big Air Snowboarding. Mankato, MN: Coughlan Publishing, 1999.
- Method Snowboard Magazine. "The History of Snowboarding." November 5, 2007. http://www.methodmag.com/125.html?&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=3530&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=113&cHash=c69a73b688.
- MSN Encarta. "Snowboarding." http://encarta.msn.com/text_761589624__0/Snowboarding.html.
- Rousseau, Robert. "The Top Snowboarding Competitions - From the Olympics to the X-Games, There's an Event for All Types of Riders."http://www.extremeprosports.com/snowboarding/top_snowboarding_competitions.html.
- Snowboarding.com. "How to." http://www.snowboarding.com/howto/.
- Sweeney, Patrick. "Skier vs. Snowboarder Animosity Lessening." Denver Business Journal, December 24, 2001.