- How a Marathon Works
- How to Train for Your First 5K
- How to Train for Your First Marathon
- What's a green marathon?
- Does running reduce stress?
- Does running fight depression?
- How many calories does running burn?
- What should I eat before a distance race?
- What should I eat after a distance race?
- Anderson, Owen. "11 Major Marathon Mistakes." Active.com. (July 19, 2010)
- Dikos, Jackie. "Post-Run Nosh Necessities: Eat Right Today to Train Better Tomorrow." Running Times. (July 19, 2010)
- Fernstrom, Madelyn. "The Runner's Diet." Runner's World. August 2004. (July 18, 2010)
- Glycemic Index Foundation. (July 20, 2010)
- Morris, Rick. "Marathon Nutrition -- Nutritional Tips for Running Your Best Marathon." Running Planet. (July 22, 2010)
- Morris, Rick. "The Glycemic Index: How to use it to lose weight and increase your energy." Running Planet. (July 22, 2010)
- National Library of Medicine. "Carbohydrates." MedLine Plus Medical Encyclopedia. (July 22, 2010)
- Virtual Chembook: Elmhurst College. "Glycogen - Carbohydrates." 2003. (July 22, 2010)