Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Cattle Sorting and Penning Works
- How Car Suspensions Work
- How Selective Culling Works
- How Off-Roading works
- How Off-Road Vehicles Work
- How do oil tanker trucks affect ranches?
- How much harder do trucks work on a ranch?
- Is off-roading bad for the environment?
- What causes washboard roads?
- Ford Motor Company. "All-new Ford-engineered, Ford-tested, Ford-built Diesel Maximizes 2011 Super Duty's Productivity." Sept. 24, 2009. (Nov. 23, 2009)
- Probert, Dan. Executive Director of Country Natural Beef. Personal interview.
Conducted on Nov. 23, 2009.
- Ufford, Don. Chief Engineer of the Ford F-150. Personal interview.
Conducted on Nov. 24, 2009.