1. Adena, Ohio (Rumble on the Ridge)
Adena, Ohio is the site of Rumble on the Ridge, an off-roading site that features over 27 miles of trails.
2. Harlan County, Kentucky (Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park)
Black Mountain Off-Roading Adventure Park in Harlan County, Kentucky offers three different off-roading trails including the Black Mountain Area, Little Shepherd Trail and Hensley Settlement.
3. Oliver Springs, Tennessee (Coal Creek OHV Area)
Coral Creek OHV area in Oliver Springs, Tennessee offers a wide variety of trails including gravel trails, mountainous trails and packed clay trails.
4. Attica, Indiana (Badlands Off-Road Park)
Badlands Off-Road Park in Attica, Indiana offers guided trails as well as private outings.
5. West Virginia (Hatfield & McCoy Trails)
Hatfield-McCoy Trails in West Virginia is quite extensive; it offers trails for nearly every ability level.