Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Hunting Safety Tips
- How to Set Up a Tree Stand
- How Wolf Hunting Works
- How Predator Hunting Works
- How Hunting Trophies Work
- How Hunting Preserves Work
- How Bow Hunting Works
- How Rifle Hunting Works
- How Internet Hunting Works
- How Food Plots Work
- What is still hunting?
- Is it legal to hunt wolves?
- What's so bad about fox hunting?
- How is the deer population counted?
- Why can you only hunt certain game in certain seasons?
More Great Links
- Beers, Bob. "Choosing a Hunting Rifle." Guns and Shooting Online. 2006. (Nov. 13, 2008) http://www.chuckhawks.com/index2d.rifles.htm
- Bodinson, Holt. "Return of the Single Shots." Guns Magazine. Feb. 2002. (Nov. 13, 2008) http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BQY/is_2_48/ai_81477155
- Chicoine, David. "Working the Remington Rolling Block rifle." American Gunsmith. Sept. 2007. (Nov. 14, 2008) http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_7094/is_/ai_n28466094
- Hawks, Chuck. "A Critical Look at Modern Hunting Rifles and the Failure of the Outdoor Press." Guns and Shooting Online. 2008. (Nov. 14, 2008) http://www.chuckhawks.com/critical_look_T3.htm
- Hawks, Chuck. "Introduction to Rifle Actions." Guns and Shooting Online. 2006. (Nov. 13, 2008) http://www.chuckhawks.com/rifle_actions.htm
- Hawks, Chuck. "Matching the Gun to the Game." Guns and Shooting Online. 2007. (Nov. 12, 2008) http://www.chuckhawks.com/gun_game.htm
- Turner, Ed. "The Mystique of the Single Shot Rifle." Guns and Shooting Online. 2007. (Nov. 14, 2008) http://www.chuckhawks.com/mystique_single_shot_rifle.htm