Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Hunting Safety Tips
- Top 5 Hunting-dog Breeds
- How to Set Up a Tree Stand
- How Wolf Hunting Works
- How Predator Hunting Works
- How Hunting Trophies Work
- How Hunting Preserves Work
- How Bow Hunting Works
- How Rifle Hunting Works
- How Internet Hunting Works
- How Food Plots Work
- What is still hunting?
- Is it legal to hunt wolves?
- What's so bad about fox hunting?
- How is the deer population counted?
- Why can you only hunt certain game in certain seasons?
More Great Links
- "All About Dog Breeds." Animal Planet. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://animal.discovery.com/guides/dogs/choosing-a-dog/choosing.html
- "Breeds." American Kennel Club. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://www.akc.org/breeds/index.cfm?nav_area=breeds
- "Breeds of Dogs With Lots Of Versatility." The Hunting Dog. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://www.the-hunting-dog.com/breeds-of-dogs.html
- Carty, Dave. "Fact or Fiction." Petersen's Hunting. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://www.huntingmag.com/small_game/huntdog_032907/index.html
- Gribb, John. "The Greatest Upland Hunting Dog of All?" Game & Fish. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://www.gameandfishmag.com/hunting/hunting-dogs/RA_0605_03/index.html
- Hawkins, Kirsten. "Choosing A Good Hunting Dog." Bird Dogs Of America. (Nov. 12, 2008)http://www.swampdogg.com/Choosing_Hunting_Dog.asp
- "The Versatile Hunting Dog Breeds." North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association.(Nov. 18, 2008)http://www.navhda.org/breeds.html