Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Allan, David. "Dubai's seven-star hotel." MSNBC. November 28, 2006.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15936989/
- Burj Al Arab.http://www.burj-al-arab.com/
- Halford, Martin J. and Paul J. Walters. "Designing a Landmark for the United Arab Emirates."https://www.aisc.org/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm?ContentID=580
- Jumeirah. http://www.jumeirah.com/press_centre/
- Sherwood, Seth. "The Sheik of Dubai." The New York Times. December 10, 2006.http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/travel/10entrepreneur.html
- McBride, Edward. "Burj al Arab." Architecture. August 2000. Vol., Iss. 8, pg. 116.
- Saunders, George. "The New Mecca." From "The Braindead Megaphone," Riverhead, 2007.
- Shadid, Anthony. "The Towering Dream of Dubai." The Washington Post. April 30, 2006.
- "World's tallest hotel opens its doors." BBC News. December 1, 1999.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/545499.stm