Don't know where to begin your RV upgrade? Many accessories suggested here can be bought at an RV superstore. Check your local area for an RV dealer near you, or put the word out if you belong to an RV club about what you're looking to do. There are also plenty of companies that do custom work, which can help you find parts, as well as do the work for you. It's worth the time and money if RVing is the way you want to travel for a long time!
Check out the links below for more RV travel information.
- Auvil, Jennifer Plum. "RV Crazy: America's Best RV Parks." Travel Channel. (May 17, 2011)http://www.travelchannel.com/Places_Trips/Travel_Ideas/Road_Trips_And_National_Parks/Road_Trips_Usa/Rv_Crazy_Americas_Best_Rv_Parks
- Bauer, George. "Is an RV right for you?" CNN. March 22, 2011. (May 17, 2011)http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/03/22/recreation.vehicle.travel/
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association. "RV Quick Facts." (May 17, 2011)http://www.rvia.org/Content/NavigationMenu/RVFactsNews/FAQs/default.htm
- RV Basics. "America's Top 100 Family Campgrounds for 2010." (May 17, 2011)http://rvbasics.com/rv-lifestyle/Top-100-Family-Campgrounds-2010.html
- RV Basics. "RV Clubs Owners Groups and Camping Clubs Directory." (May 17, 2011)http://rvbasics.com/rv-lifestyle/rv-clubs.html