A day of activities along the Arroyo Seco Parkway is sure to make you hungry. Here are Mobil Travel Guide-rated restaurants that are located along the Arroyo Seco Parkway:
- Cicada, 617 S. Olive St., Los Angeles (90014). (213) 488-9488. Mobil rating: Two stars.
- Seoul Jung, 930 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles (90017). (213) 688-7880. Mobil rating: Two stars.
- Water Grill, 544 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles (90071). (213) 891-0900. Mobil rating: Three stars.
- Crocodile Cafe, 140 S. Lake Ave., Pasadena (91101). 626/449-9900. Mobil rating: One star.
- The Dining Room, 1401 S. Oak Knoll Ave., Pasadena (91106). 626/568-3900. Mobil rating: Three stars.
- The Raymond Restaurant, 1250 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena (91105). 626/441-3136. Mobil rating: Two stars.
- Saladang Song, 383 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena (91105). 626/793-5200. Mobil rating: One star.
- Twin Palms, 101 W. Green St., Pasadena (91105). 626/577-2567. Mobil rating: Two stars.
- Shiro, 1505 Mission St., South Pasadena (91030). 626/799-4774. Mobil rating: Two stars.
Find more useful information related to the Arroyo Seco Parkway:
- Check out all of the Mobil Travel Guide-rated restaurants in Los Angeles, Pasadena, and South Pasadena.
- The Arroyo Seco Parkway is just one of many scenic byways in California. Check out more California scenic drives.
- Are you interested in scenic drives beyond California? Here are more than 100 scenic drives throughout the United States.
- The Los Angeles area is brimming with things to do. Get some great ideas by looking at this Los Angeles City Guide.
- Death Valley National Park is only 300 miles from Los Angeles. See this guide to visiting Death Valley National Park.
- Fuel economy is a major concern when you're on a driving trip. Learn how to get better gas mileage by reading How to Drive Economically.