If you choose to include an overnight stay in your trip along the Arroyo Seco Parkway, Mobil Travel Guide recommends the following conveniently located lodgings:
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles, 506 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles (90071). Mobil rating: Three stars.
- Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, 251 S. Olive St., Los Angeles (90012). Mobil rating: Three stars.
- Hilton Pasadena, 168 S. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena 91101). Mobil rating: Three stars.
- The Ritz-Carlton Huntington Hotel & Spa, 1401 S. Oak Knoll Ave., Pasadena (91106). Mobil rating: Four stars.
- Westin Pasadena, 191 N. Los Robles Ave., Pasadena (91101). Mobil rating: Three stars.
- Artists' Inn and Cottage, 1038 Magnolia St., South Pasadena (91030)
Find more useful information related to the Arroyo Seco Parkway:
- Check out all of the Mobil-rated hotels in Los Angeles, Pasadena, and South Pasadena.
- The Arroyo Seco Parkway is just one of many scenic byways in California. Check out more California scenic drives.
- Are you interested in scenic drives beyond California? Here are more than 100 scenic drives throughout the United States.
- The Los Angeles area is brimming with things to do. Get some great ideas by looking at this Los Angeles City Guide.
- Death Valley National Park is only 300 miles from Los Angeles. See this guide to visiting Death Valley National Park.
- Fuel economy is a major concern when you're on a driving trip. Learn how to get better gas mileage by reading How to Drive Economically.