Curling seldom gets respect from the average Olympic watcher. But it's a tough game. Find out how curling works at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Allan, David G. "On a Sheet of Ice and Under Sail on the Hudson." New York Times. Feb. 13, 2009. (Nov. 29, 2009)http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/travel/escapes/13Iceyachting.html
- Daters, John. "Notes from a Frozen Lake: Ice Sailing in Georgetown." Colorado: The Official Site of Colorado Tourism. March 23, 2007. (Nov. 29, 2009)http://www.colorado.com/Articles.aspx?aid=42258
- International DN Ice Yacht Racing Association. "Ice Sailing Manual for Ice Optimist and DN Sailors." (Nov. 29, 2009)http://www.icesailing.org/junior/docs/IceOpti-TrainingManual.pdf
- Roithmayr, Chris. "The Early History of Ice Sailing." Sailinghead.com. (Nov. 29, 2009)http://www.sailingahead.com/information/ice-sailing.htm
- Steere, Mike. "Wind-powered craft aims to smash ice speed record." CNN.com International. April 10, 2009. (Nov. 29, 2009)http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/04/08/land.sailing.record/index.html#cnnSTCText
- Travel Montana, Montana Department of Commerce. "Boats Without Water: Ice Surfing/Sailing in Montana." (Nov. 29, 2009)http://skimt.com/other/icesailing.htm