Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- How Advanced 5K Training Works
- How Intermediate 5K Training Works
- How Interval Training Works
- How Leg Workouts for Runners Work
- How Pilates for Runners Works
- How Swim Workouts for Runners Work
- How to Train for Your First 5K
- How to Avoid Overtraining in Running
- Can I run when I have a cold?
- Does running reduce stress?
- Does running fight depression?
- How many calories does running burn?
- Burfoot, Amby. "Should You Be Running Barefoot?" Runner's World. Aug. 2004. (Aug. 4, 2010)http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-240-319--6728-0,00.html
- Cairns, Graham. "Couch to 5K Metric Version." c25k.com. (Aug. 5, 2010)http://c25k.com/c25k_metric.html
- Clark, Josh. "The Couch to 5K ® Running Plan." Cool Running. 2010. (Aug. 3, 2010)http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/index.shtml
- Clark, Josh. "No Pain, No Pain: The 'Couch to 5K' and Humane Design." July 6, 2008. (Aug. 3, 2010)http://globalmoxie.com/blog/c25k.shtml
- McDowell, Dimity. "How to Start Running Today." Women's Health. 2010. (Aug. 3, 2010)http://www.active.com/running/Articles/How-to-Start-Running-Today.htm
- Kwok, Lucius and Kasten Searles. "Couch to 5K." Felt Tip, Inc. 2010. (Aug. 5, 2010)http://felttip.com/c25k/