Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- How a Marathon Works
- How to Train for Your First 5K
- How to Train for Your First Marathon
- Can I run when I have a cold?
- Does running reduce stress?
- Does running fight depression?
- Burfoot, Amby. "How many calories are you really burning?" Runner's World. August 2004.http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-242-304-311-8402-0,00.html
- Hall, C., et al. "Energy expenditure of walking and running: comparison with prediction equations." Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. December 2004.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15570150
- Mayo Clinic. "Exercise for weight loss: calories burned in 1 hour." December 1, 2009.http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/SM00109