Hunting preserves are lands licensed by their respective states to offer hunting for a fee. Take this quiz to learn more about hunting preserves.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- 5 Hunting Safety Tips
- How to Set Up a Tree Stand
- How Wolf Hunting Works
- How Predator Hunting Works
- How Hunting Trophies Work
- How Hunting Preserves Work
- How Long-Range Hunting Works
- How Bow Hunting Works
- How Rifle Hunting Works
- How Internet Hunting Works
- How Food Plots Work
- What is still hunting?
- Is it legal to hunt wolves?
- What's so bad about fox hunting?
- How is the deer population counted?
- Why can you only hunt certain game in certain seasons?
- Animal Liberation Front. "The Fallacy of Sport Hunting." (Accessed 12/07/2008)http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Fishing--Hunting/Hunting/FallacyofSportHunting.htm
- Howey, Paul, M. "If We Won't Ban Hunting…" Animal Liberation Front. (Accessed 12/07/2007).http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Practical/Fishing--Hunting/Hunting/Anti-HuntingLTE.htm
- Human Society. "Trophy Hunting." The Human Society of the United States. (Accessed 12/07/2008).http://www.hsus.org/hsi/wildlife/trophy_hunting/
- University of Western Cape. "Hunting." (Accessed 12/07/2008)http://www.botany.uwc.ac.za/EnvFacts/facts/hunting.htm