Hunting preserves are lands licensed by their respective states to offer hunting for a fee. Take this quiz to learn more about hunting preserves.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Fair Chase Hunting Works
- 5 Hunting Safety Tips
- How to Set Up a Tree Stand
- How to Conserve Hunting Habitats
- How Wolf Hunting Works
- How Predator Hunting Works
- How Hunting Trophies Work
- How Hunting Preserves Work
- How Bow Hunting Works
- How Internet Hunting Works
- How Food Plots Work
- What is still hunting?
- Is it legal to hunt wolves?
- What's so bad about fox hunting?
- How is the deer population counted?
- Why can you only hunt certain game in certain seasons?
More Great Links
- Leier, Doug. "Why Party Hunting is Illegal for Deer Hunting." The Valley Outdoors. (Accessed 11/5/08)http://www.nodakoutdoors.com/valleyoutdoors94.php
- North Dakota Game and Fish Department. "From Both Sides." November 2004. (Accessed 11/5/08)http://gf.nd.gov/multimedia/ndoutdoors/issues/2004/nov/docs/both-sides.pdf
- Utah Wildlife Review. "Ethical Hunting: You Make the Call." (Accessed 11/5/08)http://wildlife.utah.gov/wr/0710ethics/0710ethics.pdf
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department. "Party Hunting Costs Sheridan Men Over $23,000 and 42 Years of Hunting Privileges." 6/30/07. (Accessed 11/5/08)http://gf.state.wy.us/services/news/pressreleases/07/06/30/070630_8.asp
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department. "Party Hunting Illegal in Wyoming." 10/21/05. (Accessed 11/5/08)http://gf.state.wy.us/services/news/pressreleases/05/10/21/051021_6.asp