You don't need me to tell you that bicycles are good for the planet and good for your health. Learn more aobut the 22 weird and somewhat useful bicycle facts for staying green on 2 wheels.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Compass Quiz
- How the American Hiking Society Works
- How Backpacking Works
- How Off-roading Works
- How Ultralight Backpacking Works
- How to Pack a Backpack
- How to Read a Topographic Map
- How to Use a Flare Gun
- What exercises will prepare me for hiking?
- How does wool keep you warm even when it's wet?
- Which is better for navigation -- compass or GPS?
- McCormack, Lee. "This is Your…Tire's Air." Bicycling.com. (Nov. 12, 2009) http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,6610,s1-5-32-17580-1,00.html
- Moser, Jeff. "Mountain Bike Tire Pressure." Bike Carson. Nov. 11, 2009. (Nov. 12, 2009) http://www.bikecarson.com/2009/11/11/mountain-bike-tire-pressure/
- Mountain Bikes Biking. "Setting Your Bike Tire Pressure." 2006. (Nov. 12, 2009) http://www.mountain-bikes-biking.com/maintenance-and-repair/setting-your-bike-tire-pressure/
- Overend, Ned. "Mountain Bike Like a Champion." Rodale. 1999.
- Scion Owners. "Mountain Bike Tire Pressure Tips & Information." (Nov. 12, 2009) http://www.scion-owners.com/mountain-bike-tire-pressure-tips-information/