Lots More Information
- 5 Highest Waterfalls in the World
- 10 Most Dangerous Places You Should Definitely Visit
- Adventure Travel Quiz
- How Adventure Travel Works
- Can you vacation in Antarctica?
- What's the most dangerous place on Earth?
- How can you dive 700 feet in one breath?
- What is the Death Race?
- How Agritourism Works
- Are humans wired to survive?
- Ekwall, John and Jan Tuner. "Tristan da Cunha: The Remotest Island in the World." Saint Helena.http://www.sthelena.se/tristan/tristan.htm
- IBM. "Examine | Teleradiology: The Most Remote Place on Earth." Image: The Weekly Source for Technology Professionals.http://www.rt-image.com/Examine__Teleradiology_The_Most_Remote_Place_on_Earth_Teleradiology_comes_to_the/content=8804J05C485EA080409698764488B0441
- Murrell, Paul. "Case Study: Point Nemo." Department of Statistics: University of Auckland, New Zealand.http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/ItDT/HTML/node14.html
- O'Neill, Ian. "Where is the Most Remote Location on Earth?" Universe Today. April 20, 2009.http://www.universetoday.com/2009/04/20/where-is-the-most-remote-location-on-earth/
- "Science Question of the Week: What is the most isolated place on Earth?" Goddard Space Flight Center: NASA.http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/scienceques2004/20050128.htm
- Tristan Da Cunha.http://www.tristandc.com/
- Tristan da Cunha. The Commonwealth.http://www.thecommonwealth.org/YearbookInternal/140416/148855/tristan_da_cunha/
- Weaver, Barry. "Tristan Da Cunha." College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences: University of Oklahoma.http://ags.ou.edu/~bweaver/Ascension/tdc.htm