Las Vegas alternatives abound for the adventurous traveler. Learn about 10 Las Vegas alternatives that combine gambling with some local flavor.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "$5bn Dubailand project stuns local business." AME Info. http://www.ameinfo.com/30157.html
- Al Sahra. http://www.alsahra.com/index.htm.
- "The biggest wheel in the world due to become reality at Dubailand." AME Info. http://www.ameinfo.com/62239.html
- City of Arabia. http://www.cityofarabiame.com/
- Dubailand. http://www.dubailand.ae/
- "Dubailand Index." Ten Real Estate. http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developments/dubai/dubailand/
- Dubai Sports City.http://www.dubaisportscity.ae/category/sports-facilities/venues/
- "Dubai to get first Tiger design." BBC Sport. December 3, 2006. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/6204976.stm
- "Falcon City of Wonders." TEN Real Estate.http://realestate.theemiratesnetwork.com/developments/dubai/dubailand/falcon_city_of_wonders.php
- Gain, Sarah. "Showtime at Al Sahra." ArabianBusiness.com. March 8, 2007. >http://www.arabianbusiness.com/9162-showtime-at-al-sahra
- Manly, Lorne. "It's Not a Mirage: Dubai Is Building a Sports Oasis." The New York Times. May 9, 2006. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/09/sports/09dubai.html
- "Role up, role up." The Economist. July 5, 2007. http://www.economist.com/business/displaystory.cfm?story_id=9443576