When traveling, why not sample the food the locals love? Behold, the 10 best street foods from around the world, recommended by HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Climbing Mount Everest Works
- How Rock Climbing Works
- How Altitude Sickness Works
- How Avalanches Work
- How Snowmakers Work
- How the Earth Works
- Harrowing Survival Stories
- How IMAX Works
- How Your Lungs Work
- How do Tibetans avoid altitude sickness?
- How has Mount Everest tourism affected Nepal?
- How did they get a huge IMAX camera to the top of Mount Everest?
More Great Links
- "Asian team to clear garbage, bodies from Everest." Planetark.org. April 5, 2002.http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/15340/story.htm
- "How Many People Have Climbed Mount Everest?" Wisegeek.com. 2009.http://www.wisegeek.com/how-many-people-have-climbed-mount-everest.htm
- "Key Facts about Mount Everest." Myeverest.com. Feb. 25, 2007.http://www.myeverest.com/paul-about-everest
- "Mt. Everest FAQ." Phillipine-everest.com. 2009.http://www.philippine-everest.com/trivia&faqs.html
- "Mt. Everest Information." Teameverest03.org. 2009.http://www.teameverest03.org/everest_info/index.html
- "Scaling the Mount Everest." Indiatimes.com. July 23, 2008.http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/rssarticleshow/msid-3266784,flstry-1.cms
- "The Tao of Everest." Taoofeverest.com. 2009.http://www.taoofeverest.com/
- Ang, Audra. "Chinese Teams to Clean Mt. Everest in 2009." ABC News. June 24, 2008.http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wireStory?id=5229876
- Douglas, Ed. "Over the Top." Outside. September 2006.http://outside.away.com/outside/destinations/200609/mount-everest-climbing-ethics-1.html
- Harris, Paul. "Everest climber returns to mountain to bury woman he was forced to abandon 9 years ago." MailOnline. April 2007.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-451798/Everest-climber-returns-mountain-bury-woman-forced-abandon-9-years-ago.html
- Swanson, Bob and Rice, Doyle. "Weather window for attempts at Everest summit." USA Today. May 7, 2008.http://blogs.usatoday.com/weather/2008/05/weather-window.html
- Thangham, Chris V. "Mt. Everest: World's Highest Garbage Dump?" Digital Journal. July 17, 2008.http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/257517